One of the things I have learned from my 18 before 2018 list, is that it’s working well for me to set goals for a couple of months. After my failed weekly goals attempt at the start of 2017, I am happy that I have found a way to set goals that works for me!
Here are my goals for the upcoming months, starting with the goals I have for the whole year.
1. Read 100 books
From my keep in 2018 list: Reading loads of books on a myriad of subjects. Feed the hungry learning mind even more than you already do.
2. Eat healthy
Healthy food + movement = a happier Sylvia
3. 1 million steps
(walking is one of my keep for 2018 list goals and I thought 1 million would be a nice goal 🙂 )
Goals for January – March
- Publish a book of Elfjes and doodles
- Make my t-shirt shop
- Learn to play Radiohead’s Creep
- Finish my current art journal and film it for Youtube
- Visit Disneyland Paris
- Finish Bookstore edits, at least on paper
- BaCA final draft
- Add old blog posts to my blog and post “this day in past years” on social media
- Keep simplicity in mind. Where can I make our home even more focused on a simple, joyful life?
- Have weekly artist dates, even if they are to the cafe near by to write there 🙂