A couple of years ago I felt awful. I was both in pain and had the flu. I knew I needed to write something to make me feel better, to get me out of the negative thought spiral.
I sat down, took a deep breath and wrote the basics of this list. It changes every time I write it down in a new journal. I love that!
- Writing and playing in my journal, every day.
- Writing, especially short poems like Haiku or Elfjes.
- Creating like mad 🙂
- Giving myself time. Resting when I need, sleep when I need. All to feel well again.
- Writing with fountain pens, spoiling myself with a new one every once in a while. Perfect!
- Musing about new things, just staring at the clouds waiting for inspiration.
- Taking great care of my body.
- Reading books I love, books I have read so often that they feel like home to me.
- Taking a bath. With oils. And a good book or a podcast. Heaven!
- Watching shows and movies I love.