I had something entirely different planned to post today, but then I found this scribbled note in my stack of notes to transcribe. I loved it so much, that I decided to share it right away.
Goes to show that sometimes all you need is to read something that you wrote years before 🙂
Here they are 🙂
- Drink only water, tea and fresh juices.
- Dance daily.
- Create daily, make your art your focus.
- Make veggies your main course.
- Sing like that is the only thing you can do.
- Smile all day long.
- Hug. Hug some more.
- Take long walks.
- Breathe away fear.
- Live now. In each moment your joy.
- Release clutter.
- Be you. Stop trying to be, or act like, anyone else.