There is one thing that is such an amazing instant mood changer.
By expressing gratitude you infuse yourself with love.
By expressing gratitude you open your heart for miracles.
By living a life focused on gratitude you eliminate the influence of fear and anxiety on your life.
Go, try it. Get a piece of paper or a laptop or a smart phone (hey, I am a geek after all) and make a list of things you are grateful for.
Here is a sample of my gratitude list this month:
- I am grateful for my home, the warmth the central heating gives me and the beautiful objects that colour my world
- I am grateful for my husband, who never fails to be there for me, who gives me hugs when I hate the idea of needing them.
- I am grateful for my creativity. It always surprises me what I create when I let myself create.
- I am grateful for the tickets my husband won for the concert I so wanted to go to.
- I am grateful for sleep, you only start appreciating it when it is hard to be found.