(I wrote this post yesterday, but it never got posted thanks to the ever failing blogger client on my iPhone. So here it is a little late, but with good intentions 😀 )
One day I sat down with my notebook, ready to write whatever wanted to be written and wrote these rules to live by, from my inner two year old to me and the world. I figured it was about time to share them 🙂
Here is the (still growing) list of Sylly rules:
- Always wear comfy clothes (you never know when the urge to do yoga strikes!)
- Always keep a notepad by your side (you never know when inspiration strikes)
- Don’t get in the way of your art.
- Bring yourself back to joy, always (it is where your strength is)
- Surround yourself with things that inspire you and bring you joy
- Do what your heart guides you to. It is your destiny.
- The more you fear, the more you need to do things (except when you are about to become a lion’s next meal, then just run!)
- Fear has only one use: to kick it aside with gusto. Make your heart roar!