It is Gratitude Month on my blog!
Today, I am so insanely grateful for all those creative folks who make blogfests! I always enjoy participating when I find one! This week’s Blogfest is such a fun one, created by Tammy Theriault. I found it on one of the blogs I follow and decided to participate right away! 🙂
For the blogfest, you have to sign up and answer ten fun questions!
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
none! I don’t drive!
2. Can you pitch a tent?
My husband can attest to the fact that I am completely useless when it comes to pitching tents! So useless in fact, that he usually does it himself!
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
I have wracked my brain, but I can’t come up with it. I do remember some awful things, like our car breaking down on a mountain in Northern Italy. It did break down on the parking lot of a very luxury hotel, so I don’t think complaining is in order 🙂
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
Nothing fun, unfortunately. Something new for the car to replace something that broke 🙂
5. We’re handing you the keys to what?
To a beautiful medieval home in Dordogne 🙂
6. What was the last meal cooked that made even you sick?
Ha! I am a good cook! I don’t get sick from food easily 🙂
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like _____?
the inspiration for Sir Mix-a-lot!
8. What was your first car?
I don’t drive, but the first car we bought was… an Opel I think. (I know, I should be ashamed!
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she’s okay or laugh first?
I have to admit that I have to bite back giggles when the fall is rather comical, but I will ask if she is ok before I laugh.
10. What’s the worst song ever?
There are so many contenders for this, but the first song that comes to mind is the chicken dance that people do at weddings always. Oh, my gods, that song is so annoying! For the totally brave: here is the song with children dancing to it 🙂
This was a fantastic blogfest to do, so much fun!!!