There is one thing that is such an amazing instant mood changer.
By expressing you infuse yourself and your world with love.
By expressing gratitude you open your heart for miracles.
By living a life focused on gratitude you eliminate the influence of fear and anxiety on your life.
Go, try it. Get a piece of paper or a laptop or a smartphone (hey, I am a geek after all) and make a list of things you are grateful for.
Here is mine
1. I am so grateful for spring, it is such a joy to see all the trees dress in vibrant green
2. I am grateful for books, immersing myself in them is one of the best gifts I can give me
3. I am grateful for my cats, they have been so immensely cute and cuddly today
4. I am grateful for my husband, he is so loving and caring towards me
5. I am grateful for my life, being me is awesome!