Thought it was about time to share an update on my list!
I am colour coding it so I can see which ones I still have to tackle. Green is done, Blue still needs work. Red means I haven’t even begun yet 😀
1. A beautiful, decluttered office Only a couple of hours more! I have gathered all the stuff that need to be in there from all over the house (Starting to get organised at last!), and that needs a place 🙂
2. Take my husband to Disneyland Paris That, alas, isn’t happening this year. We have postponed it to January.
3. A 5 movie date with my husband I call this one done! We have seen 4 movies, but one of them was 3 hours 🙂
4. Set up my office altar I have gathered some things, but I want to wait to make it until the office is completely decluttered and clean.
5. Make movement a priority I have become so aware of it, and eager to move. I run up and down the stairs a lot and dance. Did realise that I needed to alter this one, to “Make movement and rest a priority. Without rest I don’t have the energy to move 🙂
6. Write about aroma therapy That post will be up in the next couple of weeks as part of gratitude month!
7. Publish a book of Elfjes and doodles I had totally forgotten about this one, in all my novelling, added it to my list for next week!
8. Make a test set of my oracle deck DONE! It will be in my hands on December 20. Expect a blog post to happen 🙂
9. BaCA second draft DONE! It now sleeps until January.
10. No spend November I was doing SUCH a good job, and then my favourite store had a gigantic sale and I bought some new clothes. On the other hand, if I had waited to buy them this month, they wouldn’t be 50% off. 🙂 So, I call this one done anyway XD
11. Surprise my husband for his birthday DONE! He was really happy with the gifts 🙂
12. Win NaNoWriMo DONE! It was a bit of a cheat-win as I edited my novel and counted half of the text of each chapter as new words, but on the other hand I also wrote a lot of blog posts 🙂
13. Pick a word of the year 2018 DONE! It was the word I had in my mind. I was nudged on several fronts one day that this was my word, so I picked it and scheduled the post.
14. Blog daily in November DONE! It was so much fun that I decided to continue with it this month.
15. Make my t-shirt shop Still can’t decide which store I should sell through. I need a shop where I can sell to Europe and the States and not have ridiculous shipping costs.
16. Learn to play Radiohead’s Creep Still practicing, but I get better and better at it 🙂 Need to print the lyrics so I can practice singing along to the music.
17. Finish reading 52 books before the end of the year DONE! Am at 56 now I think.
18. Finish my current art journal and film it for Youtube I think I will finish this one on Dec. 31. Still playing around in it 🙂